- Large Fine art print A1 (594 x 841mm)
- 170g Digital Print (satin)
- Medium Fine art print A2 (420 x 594mm)
- 160g Offset white paper (volume)
- Matt coated
- Carbon offset
- Printed at Pinguin Druck in Berlin
- All prints individually numbered & stamped
- Limited Edition
- Signed & framed prints available
About the artist
The Austrian-born artist Mona Hörtnagl made Berlin her chosen home in 2015. The contrast between the urban concrete world and the landscapes of the Alps has always been the most important source of inspiration for her artistic work. In the exhibition URBANHOME Mona Hörtnagl deals with this very contrast of urbanity to wild nature. Shapes, colors and images of the city are juxtaposed and blended with the same of the countryside, the rugged mountain world.
About "ich sehe dich #01"
"Geometric forms are versatile. Definitely felt hyped about them during the creation of this piece. By simply reordering and cutting circles so many new forms can be created. I let my intuition guide me through the process."